Aerynth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Minecraft server, Aerynth.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Punching trees!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
usernamej13

usernamej13

Punching trees! Empty
PostSubject: Punching trees!   Punching trees! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:54 am

Hello. I am usernamej13, not to be confused with usernamehere, who apparently is a fervent griefer. In fact, I didn't know who that was when I created my account, nor did I think I would be joining any servers. So in my haste I created a truly unimaginative name so I could just get right into the epic spelunking action.
However bad I am at creating names, building is what I love and do much better. It's always a pleasant feeling standing back and admiring a fine piece of architecture. Ergo, if anyone were to need help with some strategic block placing, I'd be glad to assist. Wink
I have been loitering around in this server since it's humble beginning months ago. When Avous made a post on GF about testing out a new server, I offered to help out... I dunno why I stuck around - I don't even know the guy lol.
Back to top Go down
SuperSmashKart

SuperSmashKart

Punching trees! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punching trees!   Punching trees! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:33 pm

Welcome the the forums.
Back to top Go down
http://vgamer101.worfpress.com

Punching trees!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aerynth :: Site :: Introductions-
Jump to: